1、 The requirements of cabinet design should be adapted to local conditions and individual conditions. Planning on demand, reasonable design and standard as far as possible. Convenient for workers to install.
1. Adjust measures to local conditions: design according to different house types of different buildings.
2. Suit measures to individual conditions: according to the owner's preference, ergonomics customs and habits shall be used for consideration.
3. On demand planning: make a series of plans according to the size of electrical appliances provided by customers (be familiar with the sizes of various electrical appliances).
2、 Cabinet design should be standardized as far as possible
1. The design should try to use standard size, such as cabinet.
2. If some uncommon dimensions are involved in the design, the designer must indicate the dimensions in the design.
3. The designer should mark the size to be changed if he wants to modify some sizes in the design process.
3、 Reasonable design of kitchen and avoid the actual needs of customers.
1) Design kitchen cabinet position (stove - water basin - refrigerator - other electrical appliances - accessories)
(1) . the smoke pipe away from the smoke exhaust hole shall not be longer than 3 meters.
(2) The distance between the gas pipe and the furnace position shall not be less than 300 mm and no longer than 2 meters.
(3) The best direction of the cooker is to sit from west to East and from north to south.
(4) Try not to align the stove door.
(5) The design of the stove should not be less than 150 mm.
(6) The distance between stove and washing cabinet should be more than 600mm.
(7) The range hood, furnace position and cabinet should be in three alignment.
(8) The cabinet of stove is generally 800mm and 900mm long.
(9) When there are electric appliances under the stove, the partition board should be made, and the furnace position should be under the outcrop.
2) Water basin cabinet
A. Design where the light is good. By the window
B. Close to the drain.
C. Try not to change the water inlet pipe in the design.
D. The distance between water basin cabinet and furnace cabinet should be more than 600mm.
E. The cabinet size of large and small basins is 900-1000mm.
F. The cabinet size of single basin is 500-600mm.
A. The best design is on the left and right sides of the basin.
B. It is necessary to consider the convenience of storage and retrieval and whether the refrigerator door can be fully opened.
C. Water inflow should be considered when designing double door refrigerator.
D. The empty position of the refrigerator should be 50-100 mm larger than the actual size of the refrigerator.
E. The size of single door refrigerator is 650-700mm.
F. Generally, 920mm space is left for double door refrigerator, and 1100mm is reserved when one side is against the wall.
4) Disinfection cabinet
A. Be familiar with the actual size and opening size of disinfection cabinet.
B. The best design is on the left and right sides of the basin cabinet.
C. Design in the half height cabinet and the high cabinet should be designed in the middle of the half height cabinet, not too high or too low.
D. When disinfecting the bottom of the stove head, the cabinet should be separated by partition board, and there should be no alarm at the back.
E. The cabinet designed for disinfection cabinet is generally 600mm wide.
5) Microwave oven
A. Be familiar with the actual size of the microwave oven.
B. It is better to design on the left and right sides of the furnace head, with a cabinet in the middle.
C. When it is designed in a half height cabinet or a high cabinet, the design should be in the middle and upper position. However, the microwave oven should not exceed 1600mm.
D. The cabinet designed is generally 600mm wide.
E. The height and depth of the microwave oven should be considered when designing the suspended microwave oven. The bottom of the microwave oven should not be less than 1100mm to the ground.
A. The design is on the left and right sides of the basin cabinet.
B. It should be located near the water outlet for drainage.
C. Only blank size, do not need to make cabinet. The space should be 10 mm larger than the actual size.
D. There should be no drainage below, no socket or water in the back.
7) Function cabinet
A. Seasoning basket: on the left and right sides of the cupboard.
B. Garbage bin: designed in the water basin cabinet, door not less than 450mm.